Ventura Modern Quilt Guild
NOVEMBER GUILD MEETING
Date:Monday, November 13, 2017
Time:6:00PM – 8:00PM
Location: Ventura Masonic Center, 482 E. Santa Clara St., Ventura, CA
Building Entry Code: See email sent to members
• Budget for 2018 and By-Law Changes Vote for Approval.
• Election of Officers For 2018.
• Our First “Modern Quilter’s Marketplace”! You still have time to reserve your table for $10. If you have any items you want to sell, such as items you have made, extra fabric yardage, quilt tools, etc., reserve a table at our Marketplace. Email Sue Nowak: Communications@venturamodernquiltguild.com or Wynemesue@aol.com.
• Finished top of QuiltCon Charity Quilt by coordinators Karen and Sara.
• Bring a Fat Quarter to Donate to Santa Rosa Quilt Guild devastated by fire. Collected by Scott Griffin.
• The Opportunity Quilt needs volunteers to help sell tickets. Please sign up!
• Bring a BLUE Fat Quarter and get a chance to take home a bundle of BLUE fat quarters!
• Block Challenge for the month is “Negative Space”. We encourage you to make two blocks and “Give One and Keep One.”
• Return your borrowed library materials and check out new ones.
• Win yourself a basket of goodies! Buy tickets to win a chance.
• Donate extra blocks to Philanthropy and get a chance to win a gift.
• Show and Tell Items.
Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting!