Date: Monday, July 13
Time: 6pm to 8pm
Location: Ventura Masonic Center, 482 E. Santa Clara St., Ventura (map)
Building Entry: Refer to your email for the code.
RSVP: None needed
- Challenge Show and Tell – It’s all about the Ventura County Fair! Bring any or all of the following: a modern quilted piece that you plan to enter into the Fair; a quilt for the “Day at the Fair” challenge; and/or a quilt square for the “Day at the Fair” challenge. All details (including links to the official Fair guidelines) can be found on our Challenges page.
- Skill Builder Rob M, Georganna H, and Becky H will be taking us through the Ventura County Fair submission process, including forms, deadlines and more.
- Snacks: Thanks to Annie O, Kathy P, and Sue N for bringing snacks last month. Glady R and Georganna H are up to bring snacks for our July meeting.
- Philanthropy News – Representatives from Schools on Wheels accepted their Ventura MQG quilts at last month’s meeting, and our placemats were delivered to Senior Nutrition Action Council and to FoodShare. Thanks for all the hard work, Members — and to Philanthropy Chair Stacey.
- Raffle: Don’t forget to bring extra bucks for our always-fabulous raffle. Got something to donate? Adele F and Gladys R are our Raffle Chairs. Thanks for all that you do, ladies.
- Opportunity Quilt: LAST CALL FOR OPPORTUNITY QUILT TICKETS! The grand drawing will be at our August Meeting! We’re down to the wire — keep on selling! More info about the Opportunity Quilt can be found here: venturamodernquiltguild.com/opportunity
- Photos: See photos from our June meeting here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskdLRBN4