Hey all, here are the guidelines for the November Small Quilt Crayon Challenge:
1. Each participant will draw two crayons from a bag. Those colors and their various shades will be the only colors allowed for your fabrics.
2. The theme is the maker’s choice. Please have the modern aesthetic reflected in the design of your quilt.
3. The quilt must be no larger than 24 inches on any given side.
4. The quilt must have a top, batting, and back (3 layers). The maker may use any quilt method.
5. Please bring your finished quilt along with the crayons to the December meeting for Show and Tell.